No it is not. The profit is held inside the bot without using it on any trades. It is just stand by in the bot , waiting to be released through Release Profit feature. This profit will be frozen before being released.
- What does the reserved fee mean? is that the fee that has been spent by the bot, or is it like some amount 'pre-reserved' for a certain period. Any reason why the releasable amount is $0? should be some, even minus the fees right
- I understood that it was because it was using my BTC in the waller to make a sell at a higher price – so basically it uses USDT to buy more then the price goes down and uses BTC to sell – is this how this GRID BOT works as well and the returns similar to what I have mentioned above?
- What i have conclude is that the trading bot buys half of investemt on trigger price and let the other half in pending buy positions till its lower range, and put sell orders till its higher range
- I think any error in pionex wallet. I can't transfer from futures wallet to spot wallet
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- What is the profit made with the buy orders? Am I misinterpreting, because it refers to the set of both sell AND buy orders for a certain grid?
- Can I ask why for grid trading bot, I can’t release profit even tho my grid profit > $56 usdt reserved for fees?
- Hi there, I noticed that on one of my running Infinity Grid bots the profit on some orders is negative when using a “Profit per grid” of 0.1%, I think it might be because of the fees (which I’m not sure what they are on the bots) but I though that value we are shown was calculated after the fees, Am I missing something here?