Grid trading bot can get minimum 10% easily. but depends on the price range you set.
Bigger price range is safer
Of course require slightly higher capital
- In grid trading if we increase the grids although the profit per gird comes down but the chance of activating the grid in time goes up but at the same time we will pay more fees for trades done.From your experience which one is more significant “lower grids but bigger profit per grid” OR “more grids but lower profit per grid” ?
- I used Margin Grid Bot at different leverages. My profit calculated based on my margin, and 2x & 3x leverage didn't effect on the profit! What is wrong?
- Hello, since the new update the spot future arbitrage bot show a new data called “fee” which is deducted from the total profit. What is the fee based on? It didn’t seem to be included before in the total profits
- For infinity bot, what is your experience about the grid distance? 0.5% or 1% or 2%? Or maybe more? When provide best profit results? Anybody tested it?
- 8 Best Grid Trading Bot 2021 ｜ The Ultimate Guide For Crypto Grid Bot
- Hi, i have created Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot. How can I find out (count) profit? There is Arbitrage profit and Open fee in the table. What is my profit? Only Arbitrage profit or Arbitrage profit – Open fee ?
- Advanced Pionex Grid Trading Bot Trading Skill Sharing-Trade Your Crypto Better!
- What is the best crypto trading bot based on returns and fees?