When operating operating the grid bot all profits made by the grid stays in the bot until its realeased. when released it goes into your account with which you can use to another purchase.
- When the profit is annualized does it include compounding or just straight multiplication over the days?
- I think any error in pionex wallet. I can't transfer from futures wallet to spot wallet
- Has anyone compared the grid bots to just straight market returns?
- I have been trying to withdraw some USDT from my pionex wallet to my binance wallet since yesterday but it had always been displaying the code does not exist even when I enter the 2factor authentication code and the code sent into my mail for verification
- Do grid bots uses the profit as reserved fund for it's next orders? Or the profit will be in my wallet as usable fund
- When I look at my account balance, I have a total Spot profit of 11 $ USD but unrealized Future profit of -43 USD. Does it mean that I’m currently down 32 USD compare to when I started investing and I have to wait some more to get a positive result ?Does the price of my asset (ETH) affects the spot and future profit ?Thanks !
- I gave my grid bot 500 usdt and told it to trade eth. After a few days I see 100$ in releasable profit. If I take that profit does the bot now only have 400$ to trade with ?
- I had 307 USDT in my wallet, then I shut down a grid bot of 200 USDT investment that was positive and now I have 479 USDT in the wallet. Shouldn’t I have more than that?