The definition of Parameter
- Upper price: When the price is higher than upper price, the system will no longer execute orders outside the price range.
- Lower price: When the price is lower than lower price, the system will no longer execute orders outside the price range.
- Grids: Divide the interval upper limit price and lower limit price into corresponding amounts.
- Profit/Gird (profit per gird): The profit percentage for each grid, not for the whole investment.
- Buy/sell quantity per grid: The number of cryptocurrencies planned to be invested in the order setting.
- Advanced settings: Advanced grid parameter settings, you can set by yourself or choose default system settings.
The effect of changing parameters
There are TWO parameter settings that will affect your Profit/Gird (profit per gird)
- Grids: Numbers of pre-orders that the system will buy/sell in a certain range.
- Price range: the range you set with lower price and upper price
Profit per grid curve graph with changing parameter setting
Find us on