A grid bot?
The bot starts at current price, but you can select a trigger price
When it starts, according to your range, it will place buy orders down and sell orders up
- I am wondering what I should do when the current price reaches the set price range in Margin Grid? is there any possibility to increase the price range?
- What is the best action if price starts to go outside range (grid bot)?
- I have 2 grid bots setup 1 is doing fine (small amount of only $500 but the 2nd one I setup yesterday with $5000 is in the red not sure why and if I should stop it or what
- Hey all I have a question, say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stopping the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Are all bots in pionex a wín win scenario? Whether in a short range or widest range? (i.e Whether price gets out of range or not… In other words is our capital safe in either in base or quote currency?
- When trying to create a leverage bot, it shows that ‘the grid range should include the current market price’ what does this imply?
- What Trailing percent means? Is it mean the upper price is 10% above the trigger for example? 10% of what range? 10% from the range between highest price and trigger price?
- I am wondering what I should do when the current price reaches the set price range in Margin Grid?