If you think the price will go up again leave it running, unless you want to take the loss and recover the remaining usdt. Personal opinion
- When using grid bots, is it better to start the bot when its red? And stop it when its green?
- If i create a bot of LTC/USDT Trade Pair and i Invest $200 using AI strategy but I’m seeing a 500% Backtest Annualized Return (7D) , Does it Actually Mean I’ll get 500% of the $200 i invested after 7 Days?
- How I can calculate the return for grid for this configuration: ETH/USDT: 84 grids from 2000 to 5000 – 1% profit for grid; invest 1000usdt.
- Can you please elaborate on that? Moon bot use 500 grid right? So how does it have bigger portion of holding tokens than let say grid bot with 200 grid? Since the initial investment is divided by the amount of grid.
- Moon bot use 500 grid right? So how does it have bigger portion of holding tokens than let say grid bot with 200 grid? Since the initial investment is divided by the amount of grid.
- What does the reserved fee mean? is that the fee that has been spent by the bot, or is it like some amount 'pre-reserved' for a certain period. Any reason why the releasable amount is $0? should be some, even minus the fees right
- These bots are awesome. I’m not losing money. I work. I never leverage. Grid profit is nice on bullish and bearish. If they goto red I just baghold the bot and move on to the next one
- Was thinking to start btc3l on infinite. would be fine if it doesn't go down than 0.9