Of course. Many times we set a grid and have a trigger price below the lowest grid. Then anything it hits a grid as it is going up it sells all.
- I'm setting up a grid bot for BNB1S but instead of it buying in right away I want it to buy in small quantity and then start the grid. Like if I have 50 grids it will buy 2% using me usdt at each grid. Instead of buying in at the start. Possible you know?
- I can close the bot and receive in token? If it hits stop loss mean token will be sold for USDT? If i want to hold token, does it mean i dun put "stop loss" at all ?
- If I create a reverse grid bot on ada/usdt and set a stop loss it will buy me all in on ada if the price goes up enough to trigger it correct?
- Is there any bot where i can buy the token (instead of usdt) when its stop loss.
- When a price moves up 1.5% if the % per grid is 1.5%, that means it'll touch the next order, right?
- How To Use Limit Orders vs. Stop Order
- What is an unrealized loss? In the different bots (Grid bot and Smart trade) is it a profit or a loss? And what is it really for?
- One quick question, the trigger price in the advanced setting of the grid bot… is this the trigger to start the bot?