Use twap bot instead of infinity to keep buy it overtime
- Why are people doing panic selling? Most of them selling their coins at a loss and no patience…
- Why my trailing sell not selling? How do I even know when it's selling? Is the Trailing Sell one off?
- If I have a margin position (say BTC/USDT) and it is currently in red, is there a way to close the position, but add collateral/margin so I can just buy out the position? instead of selling the btc and realizing the loss, i'm happy to hodl
- If on the Grid BOT we are given the choice of selling or keep it the coin but in the Reserve BOT is the same, the choice is the same as buying or dont need to ???
- Which strategy is better between reducing the number of grids or increasing the grids within a certain range?
- I’d like to set up an Arb Bot for ETH/USDT and as I’m reading through the information it says in the top tips “As long as the funding rate stays positive, keep the bot active for at least 1~2 weeks. But you can still shut it down anytime you want.”Why would I shut it down after 1-2 weeks? Surely I could keep the bot running for months?Thanks
- I'm setting up a grid bot for BNB1S but instead of it buying in right away I want it to buy in small quantity and then start the grid. Like if I have 50 grids it will buy 2% using me usdt at each grid. Instead of buying in at the start. Possible you know?
- What happens in a parabolic move? Wouldn’t the bot run out of your base currency to sell?