Yeah big dump only lasts 2-3 rounds of Funding
You decide whether or not to leave the bot
- Considering that trading bot makes profit only when funding rate is positive, any particular reason why there is no option to automatically close the bot once funding rate becomes negative?
- Hi there, I noticed that on one of my running Infinity Grid bots the profit on some orders is negative when using a “Profit per grid” of 0.1%, I think it might be because of the fees (which I’m not sure what they are on the bots) but I though that value we are shown was calculated after the fees, Am I missing something here?
- Does anybody know what happens when the funding fee of the coin your in is negative? Do we lose money every 8hrs?
- Since when I started the arbitrage bot. The Unrealized profit remain negative most of the time.Do I need to worry about the negative Unrealized profit?
- Pionex Arbitrage Bot(Moderate mode)
- In grid trading if we increase the grids although the profit per gird comes down but the chance of activating the grid in time goes up but at the same time we will pay more fees for trades done.From your experience which one is more significant “lower grids but bigger profit per grid” OR “more grids but lower profit per grid” ?
- Btc does what it wants so I have seen it break to the upside before. Never know when the whales suck you into a short just to trap and liqudate everyone
- Why btc has negative funding fee?