There’s no max time you can close, you can leave it run forever as long as the market still alive and there’s no force majeur happened.
- I’d like to set up an Arb Bot for ETH/USDT and as I’m reading through the information it says in the top tips “As long as the funding rate stays positive, keep the bot active for at least 1~2 weeks. But you can still shut it down anytime you want.”Why would I shut it down after 1-2 weeks? Surely I could keep the bot running for months?Thanks
- Hi, i have created Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot. How can I find out (count) profit? There is Arbitrage profit and Open fee in the table. What is my profit? Only Arbitrage profit or Arbitrage profit – Open fee ?
- The max sum I can lose is what I invested in it, correct? So if I invested 500$ that could be my max lost, right?
- I want to open a spot future arbitrage bot and invest my remaining 14 USDT. But any peer i choose still want me to invest min 50 USDT. It is that normal?
- Close bot at will simply close the bot only or close bot + market sell coins?
- I have 0.0018 BTC on my wallet and want to set a grid trading bot.I’m trying to convert BTC to USDT to start, so I went:– trade – BTC/USDT – trade – manual – market – sell – quantity (insert 0.0018 BTC (100%)) – sell It says ok, trasaction complete, yet my balance still in BTC and all the same. what am I doing wrong?
- Does pionex have perp futures? It has the funding bot connected with binance futures… but can we open up perp futures manually?
- Does it make a difference between releasing the arbitrage profit and add it again to spot-futures bot vs keeping all the arbitrage profit always in the spot-futures bot?