You can put whatever the profit per grid is , but it cannot exceeds 10% profit per grid. The smaller the profit per grid will usually require more minimum investment.
- I have $350 as the total amount to invest with a lower limit of $0.7 with the ADA/USD pair. How much profit per Grid can I put in?
- In grid trading if we increase the grids although the profit per gird comes down but the chance of activating the grid in time goes up but at the same time we will pay more fees for trades done.From your experience which one is more significant “lower grids but bigger profit per grid” OR “more grids but lower profit per grid” ?
- When I look at my account balance, I have a total Spot profit of 11 $ USD but unrealized Future profit of -43 USD. Does it mean that I’m currently down 32 USD compare to when I started investing and I have to wait some more to get a positive result ?Does the price of my asset (ETH) affects the spot and future profit ?Thanks !
- I have been using the infinity bot for 30 days now with an investment of 200 ada/usdt and over the past 30 days my profits are 30 odd percent +- 100 usd. I have noticed that my ada holdings are decreasing as the bot trades. My question is if I stop the bot do I still have my initial 200 ada or does it convert to udst?
- can you assist me? i had a grid bot with 2800 usd. i closed it in loss of 15 usd. but the closed amount was 2499 usd. where is my money gone?
- Hey how come I closed my bot but didn't give the ADA away but now when I want to start another bot on ADA it only uses the left over USDT instead of the ADA ? how can I swap my ada for USDT to repurchase the bot?
- Is my investment at grid bot for BTC/USDT still have 1000 usdt or only have 970 usd because i take 30 usd when i click release profit 30 usd
- What happens if the price falls under the lower limit? I know that the bot will stop trading, but if the price raises again above that lower limit, the bot will start trading again, or do I have to set it up from scratch? The coins will be sold for fiat, or I’ll keep the amount of coins acquired?