If you want to calculate profit, you can use this formula : Profit (in $) = (Selling price – buying price)/buying price * 100% * your investment position . You can have your own target of where to sell and where to buy.
- Hi, i have created Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot. How can I find out (count) profit? There is Arbitrage profit and Open fee in the table. What is my profit? Only Arbitrage profit or Arbitrage profit – Open fee ?
- How I can calculate the return for grid for this configuration: ETH/USDT: 84 grids from 2000 to 5000 – 1% profit for grid; invest 1000usdt.
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Hey all I have a question, say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stopping the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- When I look at my account balance, I have a total Spot profit of 11 $ USD but unrealized Future profit of -43 USD. Does it mean that I’m currently down 32 USD compare to when I started investing and I have to wait some more to get a positive result ?Does the price of my asset (ETH) affects the spot and future profit ?Thanks !
- I try the grid bot and in that monitoring there is a release profit,if i release that profit that is the profit of my initial investment(pure profit) am i correct?
- Can you explain to me how the “unrealized profit” is calculated for this arbitrage bot? I noticed that the unrealized profit grows in the negative amount while my profit from arbitrage is positive, leading to (what I think) the “total profit” remaining close to zero.Thanks.
- Is there any guide or article explaining "Profit from price increment + Profit from fluctuation" and "Profit from fluctuation only" in infinity grid bot?