If you are running an infinity gird the only way the bot will stop is if you are using a stop loss. If you do not have a stop loss set, then the bot will continue to run until it comes back into the range of the grid again.
- What happens if the price falls under the lower limit? I know that the bot will stop trading, but if the price raises again above that lower limit, the bot will start trading again, or do I have to set it up from scratch? The coins will be sold for fiat, or I’ll keep the amount of coins acquired?
- What meant was, when you do grid 20, how do you figure out your Lower and Upper Limit price? What timeframe do you use to see your Lower and Upper price? Thanks!
- I want to ask i use grid trading bot if the price is higher than my upper limit what will happen ? Is the upper limit will go otomaticly higher ?
- I want to ask i use grid trading bot if the price is higher than my upper limit what will happen ? Is the upper limit will go otomaticly higher ?I
- I can close the bot and receive in token? If it hits stop loss mean token will be sold for USDT? If i want to hold token, does it mean i dun put "stop loss" at all ?
- What happened if the price go lower on your lower limit does the trading bot sell all your coins?
- I started the bot on 16/02/2021 on grid bot. Only coin purchase is ADA at 1.44 with starting capital of USDT500. Today 20/4, the total holding I saw was USDT448 at current ADA/USDT rate of 1.182. The breakeven price show is 1.3628. I would like to know under such circumstances, what would you do to cut losses or how to further finetune the bot for lesser loss / improve the breakeven price. Thanks in advance
- Please tell me what happens with the infinity bot when the price drops below the lower limit?