This is 100% a great reason to use bots. They do take the psycological side out of things. Find the area you want. Start your bot. Walk away. Check in a few days or so.
- I love the fact that with margin grids, it helps you accumulate more of the coin your trading on. whereas normal leverage/spot only gives you more usdt etc. Are there any other grid types that helps you accumulate more coins? (especially for the alts that dont have margin available)
- Bittrex Review 2021｜Bittrex Trading Bots and Pricing
- Does anyone move their funds in and out of the grid trading bots often, or do you generally leave it until it hits some kind of return you are aiming towards (5% or 8% or whatever) and then close out your position and open a new bot?
- The Best Crypto Trading Bots of 2021
- Hi, i have created Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot. How can I find out (count) profit? There is Arbitrage profit and Open fee in the table. What is my profit? Only Arbitrage profit or Arbitrage profit – Open fee ?
- Pionex Bot vs BitUniverse Bot – 7 Unique Features on Pionex
- Is Pionex planning to allow sorting of trade History Table, especially for manual trades? Currently the trades history is very messy and not sorted in chronological order.
- KuCoin Review 2021 | KuCoin Trading Bots and Pricing