You can stop the grid bot anytime you want and get your funds back. Grid bot doesnt have minimum time to run or maximum time to run. Feel free to use and stop it anytime you prefer.
- I’d like to set up an Arb Bot for ETH/USDT and as I’m reading through the information it says in the top tips “As long as the funding rate stays positive, keep the bot active for at least 1~2 weeks. But you can still shut it down anytime you want.”Why would I shut it down after 1-2 weeks? Surely I could keep the bot running for months?Thanks
- Hi I can’t withdraw. Balance shows I have funds but when I go to withdraw it shows zero?
- I transfered funds to my Pionex account and it has frozen part of these funds sir
- Could you please explain why you consider the infinite grid higher in risk compared to the grid trading? Is it because you can’t withdraw your funds?
- After how many days I can withdraw my USDT. And what is the lowest USDT I can withdraw?
- How do i withdraw my funds from this app? This authenticator bullshyte has me bout to buy dogecoin
- I invested 500 usdt asdn after a month I stopped Grid Bot, with a 20 usdt profit . When I wanted to withdraw I had only approx 300 usdt and therest approx 0.0035 btc . BTC remained in account and without any possibility to withdraw, because of your limit. Please, how Could I proceed in this situation ?
- I haven’t added any extra margin and when I go to withdraw margin I can’t withdraw.