That decision is totally up to you. That is something you have to come to a decision to make. If you want a nice inbetween area, you could always use a trigger price to start the bot.
- I'm setting up a grid bot for BNB1S but instead of it buying in right away I want it to buy in small quantity and then start the grid. Like if I have 50 grids it will buy 2% using me usdt at each grid. Instead of buying in at the start. Possible you know?
- When I start a grid bot it trys to buy in to the token immediately. But what if you only want it to start buying in at say 1.01 and its current price is 1.00.
- Hi, can we start an infinity grid just using the coin and not usdt? e.g i have 1 eth, i want to start infinity grid with 1 eth and not any usdt i have on hand
- Can we start an infinity grid just using the coin and not usdt? e.g i have 1 eth, i want to start infinity grid with 1 eth and not any usdt i have on hand
- I keep getting an error message when trying to start a margin grid bot, says I can’t mortgage more than 50% of current asset, yet even when I use less than 50% I still get the error message. The message only shows up on mobile, but desktop can’t start the bot either
- I want to start with the Grid Bot but how do I transfer funds to the app to start trading?
- Can anyone explain btc moon or eth moon, which better and when can i start it ? Start in deep price or what sir ?
- Trailing Buy and Trailing Sell