Remember the new risk control rules
- I'm trying to transfer my crypto to another wallet and I keep getting an error when I try to put in both authentication codes…. What do I do?
- I have 0.0018 BTC on my wallet and want to set a grid trading bot.I’m trying to convert BTC to USDT to start, so I went:– trade – BTC/USDT – trade – manual – market – sell – quantity (insert 0.0018 BTC (100%)) – sell It says ok, trasaction complete, yet my balance still in BTC and all the same. what am I doing wrong?
- It says -11.79%…. now I'm just trying to understand if I receive less USDT per BTC I sell…..or more USDT…..
- When trying to create a leverage bot, it shows that ‘the grid range should include the current market price’ what does this imply?
- Trying to withdraw from Pionex to my Coinbase, after going through all the steps Pionex bring a message up saying invalid address? Any ideas?
- Hi. I've been trying to withdraw EOS, more than 5, but after putting the email code and google 2FA, it prompts a message that some input parameters are wrong. I've tried it several times , what could be the problem ?
- I’d like to set up an Arb Bot for ETH/USDT and as I’m reading through the information it says in the top tips “As long as the funding rate stays positive, keep the bot active for at least 1~2 weeks. But you can still shut it down anytime you want.”Why would I shut it down after 1-2 weeks? Surely I could keep the bot running for months?Thanks
- Just something with a bit more clarity about which bots expose you to the assets and which increases ur trading asset. ex.. using usdt.. which bots will increase my usdt and which will increase the asset im trading against. a blog post or something?