Yes , you can . Buy choosing manual setting in the infinity bot you get the opportunity you use your coin available
- Can we start an infinity grid just using the coin and not usdt? e.g i have 1 eth, i want to start infinity grid with 1 eth and not any usdt i have on hand
- Anyone can give me a hand with futur perpetual trade?
- For infinity bot, if the BTC coin value is always kept at fixed USDT value, It jst means when BTC appreciate i am left with little amount of Coin?
- I'm setting up a grid bot for BNB1S but instead of it buying in right away I want it to buy in small quantity and then start the grid. Like if I have 50 grids it will buy 2% using me usdt at each grid. Instead of buying in at the start. Possible you know?
- Can anyone explain btc moon or eth moon, which better and when can i start it ? Start in deep price or what sir ?
- If i stop dual/ multi rebalancing coin. Do i have option to sell all coin to USDT?
- Hello admin i would like to give some suggestion for dual coin rebalancing instead need to use usdt we can use any current coin that we hold so we wont miss the bull market
- FAQ for Pionex Infinity GRID Bot