Why do you need Infinity Grid Bot:
The Infinity Grid Bot is a premium version of our Grid Trading Bot. With the Infinity Grid Bot, you never have to worry about the price exceeding your Grid-price-range. The Infinity Grid Bot helps you to “buy low and sell high” 24/7 and it makes sure the total amount of the assets remain the same while the price keeps rising.
How to use Pionex Infinity Grid Bot:
In comparison to the normal Grid Bot, the “Infinity Grid Bot” doesn’t require you to put in numbers, it works with percentages. And its price range has no upper limit!
Pionex lets users choose one of the two options for their Infinity Grid Bot: “Use AI Strategy” or “Set Myself”.
If you choose “Use AI Strategy”, Pionex AI Advisor will suggest you a set of parameters. The parameters are calculated from backtesting the last 30-Days of market data. All you’ll need to do is to use the slider to choose how much of your funds you want to use for the Infinity Grid Bot.
If you choose “Set Myself”, you’ll need to set 3 Parameters: Lower Limit, Profit per Grid and Total Investment.
The “Lower Limit” sets the Bottom of your infinite price range. Your bot needs it to calculate in which proportion it needs BTC and USDT to start functioning. The Bot won’t trade if the price falls below your “Lower Limit”.
The “Profit per Grid” (in %) lets you choose the size of your grids (Many transactions with small profit, or few transactions but with huge profit?).
At last the “Total Investment” lets you choose how much you want to invest for this Bot.
Example for using an Infinity GRID Bot:
Let’s say you have 500 USDT and you want to create an Infinity Grid Bot for BTC/USDT, while the current price is of Bitcoin is 10.000 USDT.
For above example let’s use the following Parameters:
- Lower Limit: 9.000 USDT
- Profit per Grid: 1%
- Total Investment: 500 USDT
Once started, the bot will buy some BTC let’s say for ~450 USDT. It will keep ~50 USDT in case the price falls, because the Lower Limit is below the current price.
The Bot will then make sure your BTC holdings will ALWAYS be worth 450 USDT.
In our example that means:
- Once the price rises 1% and reaches 10.100 USDT. The BTC value would increase to 454.5 USDT
- It will sell some BTC, so the remaining BTC will still be worth 450 USDT. Sell 4.5 USDT of BTC in this case.
- So your BTC in USDT value remains 450 USDT.
- The USDT amount in the bot would be 50 + 4.5 = 54.5 USDT
When the price rises another percent it will sell a bit again, to keep your BTC value at 450 USDT. So you will still have BTC worth 450 USDT and 60,05 USDT on top of that!
Once the price starts to fall again, the opposite will happen.
In short: Whatever the price does, the Infinity Grid Bot will make sure your BTC value in USDT always stays the same and with every change, you make a small profit.
The Bot will keep doing that “infinitely”, as long as the price stays above your “Lower Limit”. Sounds good right?
Infinity GRID Bot parameters introducing:
• Investment: The funds invested to run the bot
• Total profit: Grid profit + Unrealized profit
• Unrealized profit: The fund of the coin held with the current price minus the fund of the coin held with the bot-opened price. Here is the formula: (current price-average buying price) * number of coins held
• Grid profit: Every arbitrage profit that bot buys low sells high
• Annualized return: Total profit / Investment / Bot running time (converted to days) * 365 * 100%
When to get started with infinity GRID Bot:
When the current price starts to show an upward trend, it is the best time, especially at the beginning of the bull market, running the infinity grid bot will become an amazing weapon for earning USDT, so the infinity grid bot is also one of the bots worthy of holding for a long time. Wish you a nice day. Happy trading.