Unrealize profit is affected by your entry. therefore if the trade goes below your entry price your unrealized profit would read negative.even if the price is up and still below your entry price your unrealized profits would be negative
- Can you explain to me how the “unrealized profit” is calculated for this arbitrage bot? I noticed that the unrealized profit grows in the negative amount while my profit from arbitrage is positive, leading to (what I think) the “total profit” remaining close to zero.Thanks.
- Since when I started the arbitrage bot. The Unrealized profit remain negative most of the time.Do I need to worry about the negative Unrealized profit?
- When I look at my account balance, I have a total Spot profit of 11 $ USD but unrealized Future profit of -43 USD. Does it mean that I’m currently down 32 USD compare to when I started investing and I have to wait some more to get a positive result ?Does the price of my asset (ETH) affects the spot and future profit ?Thanks !
- What does the reserved fee mean? is that the fee that has been spent by the bot, or is it like some amount 'pre-reserved' for a certain period. Any reason why the releasable amount is $0? should be some, even minus the fees right
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- I short matic and it goes down, but when I want to close it tells me minus 170 why
- Difference between "Grid Profit" and "Unrealized Profit" and what does "Release profits" mean