No, releasing profit is only to release unused fund kept in the bot, including from profit and from unused reserve fund. It doesnt give back full principle. If you want to get the total bot fund, you can stop the bot.
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profits? Or some part of grid profits are reinvested in grid bot?
- The bot investment is 400 usdt. Running only since 9 hours, having made only 6 trx… there is no way to be able to release 114usdt. Grid profit is not even a dollar… but let me release 114
- I run Reverse Grid Bot, and there is info result about Grid profit is 243 xyz tokens, but where are that tokens? they are not into my balance? When i click on the Release profit, there is 0 usdt to Release profit…
- Is my investment at grid bot for BTC/USDT still have 1000 usdt or only have 970 usd because i take 30 usd when i click release profit 30 usd
- Any reason why I can't release profit for this? Whenever I try to release profit it says there is zero profit. Even though I can see there is +21 profit…
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- My release profit is more than my grid profit. Have that ever happened to anyone before?
- I just ran a bot for 450 USDT on BTC/USDT and just after creation I could release 64 USDT of profit… Why the bot is not using all of my 450 USDT?