You can learn deeper about infinity grid bot in our article of What is Infinity grid bot and how does it works, here : https://www.pionex.com/blog/pionex-infinity-grid-bot/
- Axs is highly volatile, reverse grid could work you think? The market had been heading upwards recently
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- Does the reverse grid work is the price goes up, or is it only good while the price is descending?
- If i do grid bot, for example i create eth at current price 2500$.. then it pump to 2800$.
- I want to ask i use grid trading bot if the price is higher than my upper limit what will happen ? Is the upper limit will go otomaticly higher ?
- I want to ask i use grid trading bot if the price is higher than my upper limit what will happen ? Is the upper limit will go otomaticly higher ?I
- How much % the grid will hold out of all capital we use? And if the price goes out of the grid range, what happen to the money hold by the grid?
- Does this trading bot sell all your position once it goes below the limit and buy back in when it goes back above it?