That depends a lot on how volatile the market is, I would dare to say that you could make from 8% to 15% (average )per month (for grid profit concept)
- Anyone know why in the video the spot arbitrage strategy can profit up to 3% in a month, but after I tried it myself it only made 0.3% profit per month?
- 8 Best Grid Trading Bot 2021 ｜ The Ultimate Guide For Crypto Grid Bot
- 20+ Best FREE Crypto Trading Bots, Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Software 
- I opened a test SF Arbitrage last week with ETH and it was around $2430 per ETH but ETH is now $2900+. Is this price gap good for me or a bad one for me?
- Why you should NOT do crypto arbitrage manually?
- Can I leave the bot to keep running for a whole month without stopping the bot and have all my profits at intervals accrue all together after a month?
- Please what’s the average /minimal interest on investment on any bot or the least bot in a month
- In grid trading if we increase the grids although the profit per gird comes down but the chance of activating the grid in time goes up but at the same time we will pay more fees for trades done.From your experience which one is more significant “lower grids but bigger profit per grid” OR “more grids but lower profit per grid” ?