There’s no feature to accrue the profit in interval time, but you can leave the bot running for months and every weeks use the release profit feature manually
- I’d like to set up an Arb Bot for ETH/USDT and as I’m reading through the information it says in the top tips “As long as the funding rate stays positive, keep the bot active for at least 1~2 weeks. But you can still shut it down anytime you want.”Why would I shut it down after 1-2 weeks? Surely I could keep the bot running for months?Thanks
- Does anyone know a bot that can bank any profits at set intervals whilst leaving it running?
- Got a smart rebalancing bot running with a fairly decent profit after 24hrs. Is there a way to “Bank” the profit and leave the bot running or do you have to close the bot and then start again?
- Seems like a no brainier that someone could develop a bot that every time it hits 5% it banks the profit and continues to trade? Eg so you can just leave it running and scalping daily profits?
- Anyone know why in the video the spot arbitrage strategy can profit up to 3% in a month, but after I tried it myself it only made 0.3% profit per month?
- Hi, I am totally new to this. I started a trading bot for ETH/USDT and my funding fee is -0.538544. The bot has been running for 2 days now. Is it wise to keep this bot running?
- Can i change grid range without stopping bot like kucoin?
- If the worst case scenario happened, do you lose just your potential profits you hadn’t pulled out by closing the bot, or do you also lose the whole investment?