It means the fund is still being used as the reserve fund for the bot. It will be releaseable after its not being used again
If you want to take all the profit, you can stop the bot.
- What does the reserved fee mean? is that the fee that has been spent by the bot, or is it like some amount ‘pre-reserved’ for a certain period. Any reason why the releasable amount is $0? should be some, even minus the fees right
- What does this mean…..The releasable profit is 0 because your profits are used as reserved transaction fee.
- Pionex fee is 0,05% per transaction right? But why does Pionex take like 0,13% fee when a 8 hours arbitrage profit of 0,29% is coming free?
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profits? Or some part of grid profits are reinvested in grid bot?
- The profit/grid percentage is already deducted with fee or they will charge fee? and if I run my bot just like this, will I still get profit if the fee is 0.05%?
- Hi, i have created Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot. How can I find out (count) profit? There is Arbitrage profit and Open fee in the table. What is my profit? Only Arbitrage profit or Arbitrage profit – Open fee ?
- 20+ Best FREE Crypto Trading Bots, Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Software 
- Hello, since the new update the spot future arbitrage bot show a new data called “fee” which is deducted from the total profit. What is the fee based on? It didn’t seem to be included before in the total profits