The Pionex Futures Grid trading competition is now live! Trade to share a 10,000 USDT bonus! Individual rewards of up to 2,100 USDT are waiting for you. Join now and unlock several exciting prizes! (You can also check the daily champions down below this blog👇)
Competition Period: 08:00:00, May 16 – 08:00:00, May 26 (UTC)
How to join: Trade on the Pionex futures grid during the event to participate.
Learn Futures Grid Trading in Three Easy Steps and Share 10,000 USDT>>
Event 1: Futures Grid Trading Lucky Draw (Total prize pool: 5,500 USDT)
Join the lucky draw by starting a futures grid bot with over 50 USDT actual investment. The prize pool for this event is 5,500 USDT.
At the end of the event, 211 lucky participants will be randomly selected based on the number of bots they have ever started during the events. The more bots you start, the higher chance you get to win the lucky prize. The maximum prize that can be won is 1,000 USDT! The detailed rules are as follows:
|10||50 per winner|
|200||20 per winner|
Event 2: Futures Grid Profit Rate Ranking Prize (Total Prize Pool: 4,500 USDT)
1. Daily Profit Rate Ranking Competition (1,000 USDT):
During the Daily Profit Ranking Competition (1,000 USDT), the user with the highest daily futures grid bots total profit rate will receive a 100 USDT reward. The winner will be announced shortly after the daily settlement at 08:00:00 (UTC).
- During the event, the daily total profit rate ranking period is from 08:00:00 to 08:00:00 the next day (UTC). The total profit rate is based on the futures grid trading bots started on the same ranking period, and only the bot with the highest profit rate will be considered if the user runs several futures grid bots simultaneously.
- The snapshot for ranking will be taken at 08:00:00 (UTC) daily. You can check the daily results in this blog or in our official telegram group.
- For example, User A created a futures grid bot on May 17th at 00:01:00 (UTC), and the total profit rate for that bot will be calculated at 08:00:00 (UTC) on May 17th. User B created a futures grid bot on May 17th at 08:01:00 (UTC), and the profit rate for that bot will be calculated at 08:00:00 (UTC) on May 18th.
Daily Champions Updated by 05/26
2. Total Profit Rate Ranking Competition (3,500 USDT):
Participate in Futures Grid Trading on Pionex and be eligible for the total profit ranking contest!
The top 30 users with the highest profit rate will win the rewards. The bot with the highest profit rate will be selected among all the futures grid bots you started during the event. If you are still running the bot, your profit rate for your running bot will be snapshot at 8:00:00, May 26 (UTC)
Detailed rules are as follows:
|4-10||100 per winner|
|11-30||50 per winner|
Participants in all profit ranking contests must have a minimum actual investment of each Futures Grid trading bot ≥ 50 USDT.
Terms and Conditions
- All the events above can be participated in simultaneously.
- During the event, the daily profit rate ranking period is from 8:00:00 to 8:00:00 the next day (UTC). The profit rate is based on the futures grid trading bots started on the same ranking period, and only the bot with the highest profit rate will be considered if the user runs several futures grid bots simultaneously.
- The snapshot for ranking will be taken at 8:00:00 (UTC) daily. (Bots created before the event start will not be included)
- The total profit ranking competition is based on the period between the start and end time of the event.
- Participants in all profit ranking contests must have a minimum actual investment of each Futures Grid trading bot ≥ 50 USDT.(Excluding Dynamic Margin)
- All rewards will be distributed to users’ Pionex accounts within 10 business days after the event ends.
- Duplicate accounts, fake accounts, or other cheating and fraudulent behaviors are strictly prohibited. Once verified, rewards will not be issued. We reserve the right to disqualify participants who obtain event rewards through improper means.
- Pionex reserves the right to make the final interpretation of this event.
Join Pionex Community
If you want to learn more about this competition and Pionex Futures Grid, feel free to join Pionex English’s official Telegram group.