You do not have to convert it. If you have BTC then what you coudl do is you could trade pairs that are paired with BTC. For example ETH/BTC. You will gain more BTC and not have to sell it for USDT.
- I have 0.0018 BTC on my wallet and want to set a grid trading bot.I’m trying to convert BTC to USDT to start, so I went:– trade – BTC/USDT – trade – manual – market – sell – quantity (insert 0.0018 BTC (100%)) – sell It says ok, trasaction complete, yet my balance still in BTC and all the same. what am I doing wrong?
- I definitely dont know how to get usdt I have btc on pionex but when I am going to create my bot it says my available balance is 0.How can I do it?
- Can someone please tell me how to convert USDT to BNB on Pionex wallet? I already tried first convert to USDT to USD and then BNB but without any luck.
- I am new on pionex, I bought a 62 dollar BTC as a start up, but once I tried to trade with infinite bot, it seemed like my balance was too low. Now I want to convert my BTC to mbtc/usdt… How do I do this?
- I have a balance in my wallet yet when I go to set up my trading bot, it says I have zero balance. What’s going on?
- It says -11.79%…. now I'm just trying to understand if I receive less USDT per BTC I sell…..or more USDT…..
- How to buy trx/btc? I het everytime dont have btc but i have dollar deposit already
- I’m exploring pionex ok so far, however, my problem is with “converting” somehow I ended up with several types of coins in my pionex account and I can’t figure out how to convert them to USDT or BTC.