But the probability of the price crossing the bot’s limits increases.
Do that if you are sure of your analysis
Anyway, analysis tend to fail sometimes
- There is not cocos coin in margin bot mode. There are limited coins in margin and reverse bots. Why?! Why there are limited number of coins in other bots except grid bot?
- Which bot will use all money give to him ? For example give the bot 100$ and let the bot them all on one transaction and then sell it once price high 5% ?
- Would it be possible to give a few examples of pairs which can be used for the ‘Low Liquidity – High Spread Grid Trading Bot’ strategy (which are available on Pionex exchange)?
- Im trying the 7/24H auto buy low and sell high with AI strategy, i want to know if i put more money ( usdt ) to invest on my wallet, i have to close and re open the bot? or it will use everything always? also the profit is re invested?
- In grid trading if we increase the grids although the profit per gird comes down but the chance of activating the grid in time goes up but at the same time we will pay more fees for trades done.From your experience which one is more significant “lower grids but bigger profit per grid” OR “more grids but lower profit per grid” ?
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- Why does the unrealized profit minus when the price of the coin is high?
- For grid bot, if I set the range bigger, lower low, and higher high, does that also mean I have a lower risk?