Do you mean see your orders from bot?
Bot orders can seen on the bot details
Manual order seen on your page, which seems you doesnt have any manual order open yet
- Can someone tell me why i dont see my manual made orders under "Manual" on the bottom of the chart???
- I had manual orders placed and some free cash.
- What is the profit made with the buy orders? Am I misinterpreting, because it refers to the set of both sell AND buy orders for a certain grid?
- How can i see the sell/buy manual orders ilustrated on the chart like the ones with bots?
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- I can no longer see my pending orders (manual limit) in the trade tab after execution. I see the pop up indicating "successfully completed." ????
- I don’t use bots though. Just manual spot trades. I think there used to be Advanced Sell option under Manual tab but it’s gone now. Replaced with Advanced Grid Sell which is not a stop loss functionality??
- My bot is active is working.. short glitch.. been doing this for a while and never happened but super quick fix.. spoke to a live agent online and worked perfectly..