I’m using the web interface not the app and I don’t see an open orders tab. I only see the history tab
If it is not completed it is in open orders, if it has already been completed, it is in the History
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"
- Guys, can anyone help to explain which information from Pionex is right, my balance at pionex tab? Or my trading account balance at Trade and Statistic tab?
- I don’t use bots though. Just manual spot trades. I think there used to be Advanced Sell option under Manual tab but it’s gone now. Replaced with Advanced Grid Sell which is not a stop loss functionality??
- I currently hold Etherium Classic on Coinbase and was looking to transfer it to my Pionex account for Bots to manage.As sent (no longer pending) the funds still have not arrived in Pionex.
- Can someone tell me why i dont see my manual made orders under "Manual" on the bottom of the chart???
- What i have conclude is that the trading bot buys half of investemt on trigger price and let the other half in pending buy positions till its lower range, and put sell orders till its higher range
- What happens in a bubble-pop crash? Does it buy all the way down until your funds are expended?
- Hi withdrew USDT feom my account, its showing completed but it has not yet been deposited in my other account, pleasw help