How long do you expect the funding fee keep negative? Since open and closing bot is costing transaction fee, make sure it is worth more than 0.1%
- I started an ETH/USDT arbitrage bot and it has a funding fee of -0.538544. The bot has been running for 2 days. Is it wise to keep this bot running?
- Hi, I am totally new to this. I started a trading bot for ETH/USDT and my funding fee is -0.538544. The bot has been running for 2 days now. Is it wise to keep this bot running?
- I’d like to set up an Arb Bot for ETH/USDT and as I’m reading through the information it says in the top tips “As long as the funding rate stays positive, keep the bot active for at least 1~2 weeks. But you can still shut it down anytime you want.”Why would I shut it down after 1-2 weeks? Surely I could keep the bot running for months?Thanks
- Best Spot-Futures Crypto Arbitrage Bot | Earn 15~50% APR with Extremely Low Risk Arbitrage Strategy
- What’s Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bot?
- Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bot – App Version
- The spot future arbitrage bot is frozen and the funding fee also doesn’t appear as it should… could we risk the bot to crash at the next funding fee period in 2 hours?
- Considering that trading bot makes profit only when funding rate is positive, any particular reason why there is no option to automatically close the bot once funding rate becomes negative?