That’s a lot of 0.05%’s
No complain on manual bot tho. Hope we get AI bot to spend less and do more..
AI will select the best grid profit for that pair. But you can reduce it before start the bot if you don’t like it
- I’d like to set up an Arb Bot for ETH/USDT and as I’m reading through the information it says in the top tips “As long as the funding rate stays positive, keep the bot active for at least 1~2 weeks. But you can still shut it down anytime you want.”Why would I shut it down after 1-2 weeks? Surely I could keep the bot running for months?Thanks
- I can convert to USDt send to Ascendex by tron, buy USDC, and withdraw to matic network directly, swap to matic on DFYN for cents.
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- Hey all I have a question, say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stopping the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?
- I’ve been using it for almost two days now and I am having hard time understanding how this works because I see the bot making very very very small profit is there something I can do to make it work better I would love some advice please thank you
- If i create a bot of LTC/USDT Trade Pair and i Invest $200 using AI strategy but I’m seeing a 500% Backtest Annualized Return (7D) , Does it Actually Mean I’ll get 500% of the $200 i invested after 7 Days?
- Anybody have experience on how the rebalancing bots work during downward price movement/bear market?
- I gave my grid bot 500 usdt and told it to trade eth. After a few days I see 100$ in releasable profit. If I take that profit does the bot now only have 400$ to trade with ?