Totally depends on the market. The advice that I can give you is watch the markets and chart some coins. However as we all know, this is crypto and it can change at any point at any day no matter what.
- I have been using the infinity bot for 30 days now with an investment of 200 ada/usdt and over the past 30 days my profits are 30 odd percent +- 100 usd. I have noticed that my ada holdings are decreasing as the bot trades. My question is if I stop the bot do I still have my initial 200 ada or does it convert to udst?
- If i create a bot of LTC/USDT Trade Pair and i Invest $200 using AI strategy but I’m seeing a 500% Backtest Annualized Return (7D) , Does it Actually Mean I’ll get 500% of the $200 i invested after 7 Days?
- I started the bot on 16/02/2021 on grid bot. Only coin purchase is ADA at 1.44 with starting capital of USDT500. Today 20/4, the total holding I saw was USDT448 at current ADA/USDT rate of 1.182. The breakeven price show is 1.3628. I would like to know under such circumstances, what would you do to cut losses or how to further finetune the bot for lesser loss / improve the breakeven price. Thanks in advance
- Bittrex Review 2021｜Bittrex Trading Bots and Pricing
- I had 307 USDT in my wallet, then I shut down a grid bot of 200 USDT investment that was positive and now I have 479 USDT in the wallet. Shouldn’t I have more than that?
- Hi!If I use the grid bot to hodl, does that mean that I’ll increase the initial starting price average? And when I stop the Bot, can I get BTC back or it has to be BUSD/ USDT? Also can you explain more about the advanced setting- i.e. the “Investment button” and the grid mode?
- How to Buy Binance Coin (BNB) , Where to Buy Binance Coin（BNB）
- Moon bot use 500 grid right? So how does it have bigger portion of holding tokens than let say grid bot with 200 grid? Since the initial investment is divided by the amount of grid.