Grid bot using usdt and give profit in “usdt”
Meanwhile reverse grid bot using token and give profit in “tokens” even tough you earn more usdt from buying low sell high.
- I can close the bot and receive in token? If it hits stop loss mean token will be sold for USDT? If i want to hold token, does it mean i dun put "stop loss" at all ?
- I have 2,143 YFII2S coins. why when the price went up now I only have 21 coins? where are my other 2,122 coins?I'm never sell my YFII2S coins.
- the top 10 coins surely have USDC pair, why not offer USDC option? Among stable coins USDT is the most at risk
- Is stop loss mean sell all the token ? And is close bot just mean stop the bot but don't sell anything
- What does use both mean? What you said about sl and tp as coins instead of USDT? I’m assuming using both earns more?
- Ask for the Margin Grid, if the position is Long, for example, the XRP/USDT pair means that we want to get USDT if the price is going up or if we are short and Price going down to get XRP? The capital uses USDT or XRP coins?
- Excuse me, I have 2,143 YFII2S coins. why when the price went up now I only have 21 coins? where are my other 2,122 coins?
- There is something that I do not understand about the bot, let’s say I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd that would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profits per grids it gives me 0.14 usdt then my question would be , earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14 usdt?