My understanding is the DCA bots buys and holds. Not sells. So no way to release profit because it doesn’t make profits. It increases your coins.
- Any reason why I can't release profit for this? Whenever I try to release profit it says there is zero profit. Even though I can see there is +21 profit…
- I try the grid bot and in that monitoring there is a release profit,if i release that profit that is the profit of my initial investment(pure profit) am i correct?
- The bot investment is 400 usdt. Running only since 9 hours, having made only 6 trx… there is no way to be able to release 114usdt. Grid profit is not even a dollar… but let me release 114
- I run Reverse Grid Bot, and there is info result about Grid profit is 243 xyz tokens, but where are that tokens? they are not into my balance? When i click on the Release profit, there is 0 usdt to Release profit…
- I have 1000$ on a BTC/USDT grid bot running for 12 days, so "release profit" of 300$ will not sell any BTC in the grid?
- How do you release profit from the spot-futures arb bots? I have been running the bots since May 2021, but the profit only appears as non-releasable
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profit?
- Got a smart rebalancing bot running with a fairly decent profit after 24hrs. Is there a way to “Bank” the profit and leave the bot running or do you have to close the bot and then start again?