The fee it’s the normal trading fee
The min invest for grid bots depend on the setup, number of grids and the minimum of the pair.
Check the blog, you’ll learn almost everything
- Got a smart rebalancing bot running with a fairly decent profit after 24hrs. Is there a way to “Bank” the profit and leave the bot running or do you have to close the bot and then start again?
- I have just one quedtion, so this trading bot is best used for long term investmensts. Is it ok if i leave bot running wven for year or two?
- Can I leave the bot to keep running for a whole month without stopping the bot and have all my profits at intervals accrue all together after a month?
- Seems like a no brainier that someone could develop a bot that every time it hits 5% it banks the profit and continues to trade? Eg so you can just leave it running and scalping daily profits?
- Can i protect myself with adding BUSD like currency to that pairs ? Because when they fastly down, bots will choose escape to minimum volatility as BUSD/USDC/PAX etc.
- Hi there, I noticed that on one of my running Infinity Grid bots the profit on some orders is negative when using a “Profit per grid” of 0.1%, I think it might be because of the fees (which I’m not sure what they are on the bots) but I though that value we are shown was calculated after the fees, Am I missing something here?
- Is there an easy way to increase the amounts it uses for a purchase? Or would I create a new trading bot with a larger amount invested?
- Is there a page that lists the minimun amounts to buy/sell and withdraw? It would be nice to know beforehand.