You can use release profit feature, or you can just close the bot to get all the total profit and investment back to your wallet.
- Im not sure what are the parameters to use for Manual Settings. Not every coin can be traded with 1000usdt on AI settings
- hey. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with how to set up a bot that just goes between two values. Using the Grid bot to do this seems to only make use of
- Because the scale is changed so if it goes to 10, it won't be the same scale as from 1.6 to 0.05? is that correct?
- Where can I redeem BUB? Is there a way to check how much transaction volume each user has?
- I noticed something,wen u release profit,your holdings/capital reduces wen its not supposed to be so. It will only recover wen the coins have gone up passing your entry point
- Question : infinity Bot supposed to buy back my cryptos, but my crypto counting decreased dramatically, is this the infinity Bot problem?
- I just tried 2 grid bots with default settings. One bot for ADA the other one for XRP. Both are running now for some hours but only produce loss….should i let them on and wait or cancel them?
- Wondering where to find info on the advanced settings for the grid bot. curious about the take profits option