No. In order to add to the investment of a BTC Moon bot you will need to stop the bot and then restart the bot again.
- Hello, could someone briefly tell me, what do the new Bots (BTC-MOON and ETH-MOON) consist of please?
- Anyone knows the difference between BTC moon and BTC infinity grid?
- I have 0.0018 BTC on my wallet and want to set a grid trading bot.I’m trying to convert BTC to USDT to start, so I went:– trade – BTC/USDT – trade – manual – market – sell – quantity (insert 0.0018 BTC (100%)) – sell It says ok, trasaction complete, yet my balance still in BTC and all the same. what am I doing wrong?
- Can anyone explain btc moon or eth moon, which better and when can i start it ? Start in deep price or what sir ?
- Is the recent BTC/ETH Moon bot allows us to release profit like the normal Grid Bot?
- Can you please elaborate on that? Moon bot use 500 grid right? So how does it have bigger portion of holding tokens than let say grid bot with 200 grid? Since the initial investment is divided by the amount of grid.
- Advanced Pionex Grid Trading Bot Trading Skill Sharing-Trade Your Crypto Better!
- 20+ Best FREE Crypto Trading Bots, Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Software