No. In order to add to the investment of a BTC Moon bot you will need to stop the bot and then restart the bot again.
- Does Pionex plan to add "add funds to bot" function ?
- Hi, can we have add fund feature for rebalancing bot? It's a hassle if we have to sell everything to add additional funds to the bot
- Why can’t we add more funds to a running balance bot?
- Is it possible to add money to the bots that are running? Is it better to run bots with 60 grids or 150-200 grids?
- Hi, I am totally new to this. I started a trading bot for ETH/USDT and my funding fee is -0.538544. The bot has been running for 2 days now. Is it wise to keep this bot running?
- look, to add Usdt token in rebalancing bot to be available not need anything, just to add it and to work, right?
- Got a smart rebalancing bot running with a fairly decent profit after 24hrs. Is there a way to “Bank” the profit and leave the bot running or do you have to close the bot and then start again?
- I started an ETH/USDT arbitrage bot and it has a funding fee of -0.538544. The bot has been running for 2 days. Is it wise to keep this bot running?