Yes both direction will ladder sell and buy, thus it will takes better profit if market having more volatility
- Are all bots in pionex a wín win scenario? Whether in a short range or widest range? (i.e Whether price gets out of range or not… In other words is our capital safe in either in base or quote currency?
- About reverse split, what is the cons? our holding value should be the same value. so what is the concerning issue when reverse split happens?
- For infinity bot, if the BTC coin value is always kept at fixed USDT value, It jst means when BTC appreciate i am left with little amount of Coin?
- if it peaks 20% but the value is +1$ it won't rebalance. if it peaks 1% but the value is +5$, it sill rebalance
- I have been using the infinity bot for 30 days now with an investment of 200 ada/usdt and over the past 30 days my profits are 30 odd percent +- 100 usd. I have noticed that my ada holdings are decreasing as the bot trades. My question is if I stop the bot do I still have my initial 200 ada or does it convert to udst?
- What's the "take profit" value here when I enter it? It seems to be an USDT value?
- Is the a logical explanation why the BTG Bitcoin Gold value is so different in Pionex and Huobi than the value in Binance?
- Could you guys please return DOGE3L to its real value? The current value is super low, it makes me lose all of my profit?