Net Buy Price is the Average buying price that you bought in and started the bot at. The Holdings Buy Price is the value of all of your coins currenlty averaged together.
- When seeing the stats of a bot that is running, it shows the 'net buy price'. Do I understand correctly that that is the average buy price after the bot has been running?
- I need to understand what is the difference between geometric and arithmetic grid. care to explain the difference?
- Why there is so much of price difference between different wxchanges. Look at the ETH price
- On the infinity grid bot, what is the difference between "close bot at" and "stop loss price" ?
- I saw a setting that says “profit from price increment and profit from fluctuation” and “profit from fluctuation” Can you explain the difference between these two options?Thanks!!
- Hi,When using the bullish trading bot what percentage of holdings does the bot buy when triggered?
- What Trailing percent means? Is it mean the upper price is 10% above the trigger for example? 10% of what range? 10% from the range between highest price and trigger price?
- Say a standard gird bot is currently making you profit and is price is above entry price. Assuming the price is gonna drop below entry price, would there be any merit to stoppinddg the bot and remaking one below your initial entry price?