Its a default settings, you can change it if you want
By changing this number, profit per grid will automatically changed
- In grid trading if we increase the grids although the profit per gird comes down but the chance of activating the grid in time goes up but at the same time we will pay more fees for trades done.From your experience which one is more significant “lower grids but bigger profit per grid” OR “more grids but lower profit per grid” ?
- Hello. Why Profit per grid is not fixed?But Profit per grid(Fee deducted) is 0.41%-0.94% (99 Grids)
- I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd which would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profit per grids it gives me 0.14usdt then my question would it be, did I earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14usdt?
- I wonder if it's better to have 150 grids with small profit per grid or if it's better to have less grids with higher profit?
- There is something that I do not understand about the bot, let’s say I invested 500usdt and 1% between grids every time I reach that 1%, I should sell 5usd that would be my profit for every 1% without shipping in the profits per grids it gives me 0.14 usdt then my question would be , earn 5usdt for every 1% or 0.14 usdt?
- With infinity grids can you take out your profits out like normal grids bot..or do i have to shut the bot down on infinity
- Is it possible to change the price range after the bot has started running?
- Hello, since the new update the spot future arbitrage bot show a new data called “fee” which is deducted from the total profit. What is the fee based on? It didn’t seem to be included before in the total profits