Some bots use futures positions
Like the arbitrage bot
- So why saying that the investment is 450? Not really user friendly if I can say that!
- Is stop loss mean sell all the token ? And is close bot just mean stop the bot but don't sell anything
- I can close the bot and receive in token? If it hits stop loss mean token will be sold for USDT? If i want to hold token, does it mean i dun put "stop loss" at all ?
- What does backtesting annualised return for 7D mean? Does this mean that on an average the bot has given a return of this percentage amount over the last week?
- Any guide that I can look up for which trading bot is best to deploy rather than just saying its for bearish, bullish and sideways?
- I saw a YouTube guide saying that the Arbitrage Bot should have a price gap control of 0.1%. is this what you guys use as well?
- Trying to withdraw from Pionex to my Coinbase, after going through all the steps Pionex bring a message up saying invalid address? Any ideas?
- Spot-Futures Arbitrage Bot(Aggressive mode)- App Version