Yes, the Moon Bot is behave like normal Grid Bot. You can use the release profit feature in the BTC/ETH Moon Bot like the normal Grid Bot.
- Any reason why I can't release profit for this? Whenever I try to release profit it says there is zero profit. Even though I can see there is +21 profit…
- I try the grid bot and in that monitoring there is a release profit,if i release that profit that is the profit of my initial investment(pure profit) am i correct?
- I run Reverse Grid Bot, and there is info result about Grid profit is 243 xyz tokens, but where are that tokens? they are not into my balance? When i click on the Release profit, there is 0 usdt to Release profit…
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profit?
- Grid profits are showing more than the release profit. Can’t we release all of grid profits? Or some part of grid profits are reinvested in grid bot?
- Which crypto trading platform for USA citizens should use to trade altcoins (including Cardano, Ethereum, Polkadot) which allows trading bots (such as 3Commas) to trade, and has low fees?
- I know with a normal grid bot, there is a release profits function. With leverage/margin grid, is there a similar way?
- Is USDC offered as a stable instead of Teather on the platform? I'm sure everyone's nervous with the recent news