Try it yourself ! divide your capital into two and run the bot with the same range, you’ll see which one is better for current market condition compared to others setting
- In grid trading if we increase the grids although the profit per gird comes down but the chance of activating the grid in time goes up but at the same time we will pay more fees for trades done.From your experience which one is more significant “lower grids but bigger profit per grid” OR “more grids but lower profit per grid” ?
- Small holders may divide within smaller grids. What about Infinity Grids? Do you use them?
- Hello all. Newbie to grid bot here. Quick question. Do you invest minimum amt or a larger amt using the AI feature?
- Is there an easy way to increase the amounts it uses for a purchase? Or would I create a new trading bot with a larger amount invested?
- Can you please elaborate on that? Moon bot use 500 grid right? So how does it have bigger portion of holding tokens than let say grid bot with 200 grid? Since the initial investment is divided by the amount of grid.
- Moon bot use 500 grid right? So how does it have bigger portion of holding tokens than let say grid bot with 200 grid? Since the initial investment is divided by the amount of grid.
- For grid bot, if I set the range bigger, lower low, and higher high, does that also mean I have a lower risk?
- Hi, i have created Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot. How can I find out (count) profit? There is Arbitrage profit and Open fee in the table. What is my profit? Only Arbitrage profit or Arbitrage profit – Open fee ?