Releaseable profit is not being used by the bot, so its better for you to release it periodically instead of keeping it inside the bot.
- How do you release profit from the spot-futures arb bots? I have been running the bots since May 2021, but the profit only appears as non-releasable
- 20+ Best FREE Crypto Trading Bots, Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Software 
- Got a smart rebalancing bot running with a fairly decent profit after 24hrs. Is there a way to “Bank” the profit and leave the bot running or do you have to close the bot and then start again?
- The releasable profit is 0 because your profits are used as reserved transaction fee. guys what does it mean ?
- I gave my grid bot 500 usdt and told it to trade eth. After a few days I see 100$ in releasable profit. If I take that profit does the bot now only have 400$ to trade with ?
- I was wondering if there is any way to reinvest my profit.
- What does the reserved fee mean? is that the fee that has been spent by the bot, or is it like some amount ‘pre-reserved’ for a certain period. Any reason why the releasable amount is $0? should be some, even minus the fees right
- What does this mean…..The releasable profit is 0 because your profits are used as reserved transaction fee.