The difference between long and short is that LONG simply means BUY in this case you are optimistic the market will go up SHORT means to SELL . this means you believe the market will go down
- Just something with a bit more clarity about which bots expose you to the assets and which increases ur trading asset. ex.. using usdt.. which bots will increase my usdt and which will increase the asset im trading against. a blog post or something?
- I don’t really understand the difference between the Leveraged Reverse Grid Trading Bot and the Margin Grid Bot short.
- Hi!If I use the grid bot to hodl, does that mean that I’ll increase the initial starting price average? And when I stop the Bot, can I get BTC back or it has to be BUSD/ USDT? Also can you explain more about the advanced setting- i.e. the “Investment button” and the grid mode?
- What this means (7D Apr 5%)? Is it mean that after 7 Days the depsoit may increase by 5 percent?
- What i have conclude is that the trading bot buys half of investemt on trigger price and let the other half in pending buy positions till its lower range, and put sell orders till its higher range
- When using grid bots, is it better to start the bot when its red? And stop it when its green?
- What Diffrent Geometri and Aritmarik in BOT how many % deviation bet sell and buy?
- I like to use the infinity grid but I am afraid to put the same amoun on a coin I barely know (XEC) why have you choosed to bet on this one ?