You can use Reverse grid or margin grid to use ETH as base currency to run the bot
The normal grid bot needs usdt or btc (depend on base pair) instead of token
- Bought token will be sold 1 grid above its bought
- Hello, good night, some admin to help me recover the 2FA, since I lost my mobile and bought another
- Can someone tell me why i dont see my manual made orders under "Manual" on the bottom of the chart???
- I don’t use bots though. Just manual spot trades. I think there used to be Advanced Sell option under Manual tab but it’s gone now. Replaced with Advanced Grid Sell which is not a stop loss functionality??
- Hello group I would like to know why 2 of mos robot does not let me withdraw the grid profit
- I am new on pionex, I bought a 62 dollar BTC as a start up, but once I tried to trade with infinite bot, it seemed like my balance was too low. Now I want to convert my BTC to mbtc/usdt… How do I do this?
- Can you add deposit and withdraw for shib token I've had a few requests for when shibswap opens they can access the shib they have bought
- "BTC/USDT –If the price drops too much and goes out of the GRID and all my buy orders are filled I will still have bought the BTC ( may be not at the best price) but I will have my BTC – ( better then just holding it) .If the price goes too high and out of the GRID then I will have all my SELL order filled and no more pending orders and I will have all my profit in USDT ?"