At the moment there are no plans to add that feature. However, if there are a lot of demands for it we will consider adding it in the future!
- Moon bot use 500 grid right? So how does it have bigger portion of holding tokens than let say grid bot with 200 grid? Since the initial investment is divided by the amount of grid.
- Can you please elaborate on that? Moon bot use 500 grid right? So how does it have bigger portion of holding tokens than let say grid bot with 200 grid? Since the initial investment is divided by the amount of grid.
- I did Eth/Btc pair and my lower limit was set at 0.0036 while upper limit at 0.00371, it has exceeded but no grid profit is showing receivable is also showing 0 .why?
- I placed a BTC3S and want to close it but it’s not showing up in the market. My history is showing that the order was placed. What is happening
- When it says it will sell portion on coin to keep the holding coin at X usdt, what happen when it goes down?
- When trading a pair in a grid. Eg ETH/USDT does it make any difference if my initial stake is in USDT or ETH or does it not really matter? Thanks
- Does Pionex plan to add "add funds to bot" function ?
- Hello, I see where it has the performance under the trading pair, but that fluctuates. If the bots are constantly buying and selling, shouldn’t I have he sold profits listed somewhere?