Arbitrage bot is less profitable but the risk is near to 0. Grid trading is more profitable but the risk is higher
- Does it make a difference between releasing the arbitrage profit and add it again to spot-futures bot vs keeping all the arbitrage profit always in the spot-futures bot?
- Anyone knows the difference between BTC moon and BTC infinity grid?
- Hi, i have created Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot. How can I find out (count) profit? There is Arbitrage profit and Open fee in the table. What is my profit? Only Arbitrage profit or Arbitrage profit – Open fee ?
- I have recently started using this strategy manually on FTX Perp Contracts and Futures and on FTX they pay funding every hour instead of 8 hours ( like on Binance and on this BOT) – and profit every hour makes huge difference.Can this BOT be used on FTX? if not then did you think about using FTX?
- Hi anyone knows how arbitrage works? When does we need to add funds or adjust margin… i see no details on when its going to be liquidated
- Difference between "Grid Profit" and "Unrealized Profit" and what does "Release profits" mean?
- Difference between "Grid Profit" and "Unrealized Profit" and what does "Release profits" mean
- When I look at my account balance, I have a total Spot profit of 11 $ USD but unrealized Future profit of -43 USD. Does it mean that I’m currently down 32 USD compare to when I started investing and I have to wait some more to get a positive result ?Does the price of my asset (ETH) affects the spot and future profit ?Thanks !