It’s up to you, Maybe it’s enough for you, Maybe you think the market will go in your favor, or you just want to secure a part of the profit and put a stop loss
- Hi, i have created Spot-Futures Arbitrage bot. How can I find out (count) profit? There is Arbitrage profit and Open fee in the table. What is my profit? Only Arbitrage profit or Arbitrage profit – Open fee ?
- I try the grid bot and in that monitoring there is a release profit,if i release that profit that is the profit of my initial investment(pure profit) am i correct?
- Can you explain to me how the “unrealized profit” is calculated for this arbitrage bot? I noticed that the unrealized profit grows in the negative amount while my profit from arbitrage is positive, leading to (what I think) the “total profit” remaining close to zero.Thanks.
- Any reason why I can't release profit for this? Whenever I try to release profit it says there is zero profit. Even though I can see there is +21 profit…
- In a grid bot I have set the profit per grid for example to 1%. Now one the bot has been active and one grid has been hit. meaning it should profit equal to 1% but it only got 0.06% as grid profit.
- In grid trading if we increase the grids although the profit per gird comes down but the chance of activating the grid in time goes up but at the same time we will pay more fees for trades done.From your experience which one is more significant “lower grids but bigger profit per grid” OR “more grids but lower profit per grid” ?
- I run Reverse Grid Bot, and there is info result about Grid profit is 243 xyz tokens, but where are that tokens? they are not into my balance? When i click on the Release profit, there is 0 usdt to Release profit…
- I use grid bot, and if bot make profit and i also not release the profit. Will this profit return to invest this bot?